Archid – BWP Flush Door
Archidply flush doors are manufactured from a composite construction of Sold Timber components which consist of a block board core of wood strips laid edge to edge and bonded with cross bands with the latest technology. The basic advantage is the timber structure of Archidply flush doors which are chemically treated and processed from kiln seasoned wood and are guaranteed against warping, bulging, shrinkage, brittleness and cracks. The refined elegance of Archidply flush doors is a legacy of the joinery tradition and makes it ideal for both classic and modern interiors. Only the best available materials and timbers are used. Each phase of manufacture is carefully controlled right up to the final handcrafted finish.
• Made from perfectly seasoned & chemically treated solid wood construction with stiles & rails
• 100% Boiling water proof [BWP] as per IS 2202
• Processed on CALIBRATION sanding machine from TAIWAN – Zero undulation for better application of laminate and veneers
• Structurally and dimensionally stable
• Strong – 7 ply construction.
• Better Screw Holding strength and pressure impact.
Applications: Shelves, Under Layer for Decorative Laminates
Standard Thickness [mm]: 25, 30, 32, 35, 38, 40
Standard Sizes [Ft]: Variable sizes.