Expanded Insulation Cork
Expanded Insulation Corkboard–MD Facade
Expanded Insulation CORKBOARD – Solution with High Performance in thermal, acoustic and anti-vibration insulation. Especially suitable for use in external, internal and cavity walls; flat and pitched proofs and radiant floor.
MD FAÇADE : Special range of expanded insulation corkboard with high technical performance for exterior wall cladding, interior walls and ceilings – cork at sight.
● 100% natural product
● Very low embodied energy.
● Carbon Negative
● Thermal insulation, Acoustic and anti-vibration simultaneously
● High dimensional stability
● Supports Temperatures between -180 C and +120c
● Almost unlimited durability, Keeping technical features
● Promotes thermal lag
● Indoor Air Quality A+
● Permeability to water vapor
● Resistant to compression
● In case of fire does not release toxic gases
● Does not react to chemical agents
● Not attackable by rodents
● 100% recyclable and reusable in other applications.
Applications – ◙ Roofs, ◙ External Walls, ◙ Internal Partitions, ◙ Slab and Floors, ◙ Ceilings. – Some Forms of Applications are shown below, other forms of application and specification on request
Thickness – 20mm to 250mm
Size : 1000x500mm
Density : 140 to 160 kg/M3
Thermal Conductivity : 0.043 W/m0C
Compression Resistance at 10%: 220KPa
Fire Reaction : Euro Class E
Water absorption by partial immersion :
Table:A Thermal Resistance(R) in accordance with EN 13170-2012
Different Designs, Shades, with Sizes :
Expanded Insulation Cork.pdf